Swimming Lessons at Swindon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our excellent swim school in Swindon is run by experienced instructors and welcomes adult and child swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Book a lesson
Learn to swim with our Swim England-qualified instructors in Swindon
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim programme' at Nuffield Health gym in Swindon is run by Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or your child wants to learn to swim, our lessons can be tailored to your needs.
Adult swimming lessons - members only
It's never too late! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer group lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
Our indoor heated swimming pool is 20 metres long and you'll have your own lane to swim in.
- Group class times: Friday: 18:30 - 19:30
- Maximum 6 pupils per class
- 30-minute classes
- 6 x 30-minute group lessons: £30
Children's swimming lessons
We offer an extensive group lesson timetable for child swimmers of all abilities.
- Group lesson times: Monday - Saturday: 14:30 - 18:00
- Group lessons have a maximum of 6 children per class
- Suitable for all standard from beginner to rookie
- Available to children from school age and older
- Group lesson: Members - £7, Non-members - £8
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child is swimming.
For further information about our swimming programme, or to book lessons, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.