Swimming Lessons at Letchworth Garden City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At our Nuffield Health gym in Letchworth Garden City we offer both children's group swimming lessons and private 1-2-1 sessions.
Call us on:
Learn to swim in Letchworth Garden City with experienced Swim England instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Letchworth Garden City follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our swim school can help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
- At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Lesson times: Monday: 18:20 - 18:50, Wednesday: 19:30 - 20:30
- We also offer crash courses if you would like to fast-track your lessons
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20m
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £17 - members, £22 - non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lesson times: Monday - Thursday: Lunchtimes and evenings. Saturday: 12:00 onwards
- 30-minute classes
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Grouped by ability, not age
- Available to children aged 4 months+
- 1-2-1 lessons also available at times to suit you (subject to instructor availability)
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
PLEASE NOTE: during Children's Swimming Lessons and Family Swim Time only one general swimming lane open for use for Swimmers.
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £17 members, £22 non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £7 members, £12 non-members
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.