Swimming Lessons at Guildford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our gym in Guildford. We welcome adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
Call us today:
Swimming lessons in Guildford are taught by Swim England-qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health Guildford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our experienced swimming instructors can help.
Lessons are available to both our gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
At Nuffield Health Guildford Fitness & Wellbeing Gym we believe you are never too old to learn to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- 2-2-1 lessons are also available if you would like to swim with your partner or a friend
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20m.
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Groups lesson times: Monday - Thursday: 16:00 - 18:00, Friday: 15:30 - 18:00, Saturday: 10:30 - 12:00, Sunday: 10:30 - 12:30
- 30-minute classes
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Grouped by ability, not age
- Available to children aged 4-16
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
- 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 private lessons also available at times to suit you, subject to instructor availability.
>> Download our Pool Activity SchedulePlease get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.