Swimming Lessons at Gosforth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our Gosforth swim school offers lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors in both one-to-one and small group formats for adults and children.
Swimming lessons at Nuffield Health Gosforth are taught by Swim England swimming instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Gosforth follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke, or you want your child to learn the basics, we offer a range of swimming lessons that can be tailored to your individual goals.
Private lessons - for gym members only
- It's never too late to learn to swim!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer private lessons throughout the day
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke or breast stroke
Adult swimming lessons
Group lessons - for members/non-members
- Maximum 6 swimmers per class
- Suitable for beginners, improvers and masters
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
Terms and conditions
These courses are non-refundable. Missed lessons are not made up. Refunds will not be given if we do not have an assistant in the pool. Exceptions - Credits/refunds will only be issued if there is a pool closure or if we are unable to supply a teacher or with a medical certificate at the discretion of the management. There are no credits for missed classes. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient take up or unforeseen circumstances. The management reserves the right to make changes and alterations to the swim programme.