Children's Crèche and Junior Programme at The Devonshire, Plymouth
Nuffield Health Devonshire Fitness & Wellbeing Gym in Plymouth has a superb crèche facility that offers a range of activities for children of all ages.
Our fully qualified team here at Nuffield Health Devonshire will ensure your children are safe and entertained, leaving you free to make the most of your gym time.
We take children aged from 6 weeks old, right up to their 16th birthday and offer a wide range of activities and classes for all ages.
Children need to be members to take part in all the N Stars (including crèche) and Junior Programme activities. Our junior membership prices are:
Under 3 years membership:
- £8 per month.
Additional fees apply for the use of the crèche:
- PAYG - £5.25 an hour.
- 12 hour Crèche Pass - £56 (3month expiry from date of purchase).
3-15 years membership:
- £17 per month - this includes up to 4 hours a day of crèche / N Stars use every day.
- Children from 8 years old can also attend a number of fitness based sessions - see Junior Wellbeing Programme Timetable for further information.
N Star opening times are:
- Monday - Friday: 08:45-13:30 (6 weeks - 4 years*) & 16:00-19:00 (all ages).
- Saturday - Sunday: 08:45-13:00 (all ages).
- *Open additional hours for school aged children during the major school holidays. Opening hours may vary on Bank Holidays - see timetable nearer the time for further details.
- We are voluntary Ofsted registered and abide to Ofsted ratios, so places are limited and booking is advisable.
- We take bookings up to 10 days in advance.
- All staff have relevant qualifications and up to date DBS checks.
- A paediatric first aider is always on site when the department is open.
Children's Birthday Parties:
We offer a range of fun birthday parties for your child's special day, whether it is their 1st birthday to their 15th, we have different themes to offer to all. We'll take care of everything, from the entertainment, to the party bags - it's all included!
Party themes include:
- Active Party
- Arts and Crafts Party
- Football Party
- Mix Up Party
- Pamper Party*
- Pool Party*
- Zumba Party*
- Teddy Bear's Picnic Party*
*Age restrictions apply - please contact us for more details.
We run our parties on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and our parties are available for both members and non-members (discounted price if the birthday child is a member of Nuffield Health).
Minimum booking for 10 children. Additional savings for bookings of 15, 20 and 25+ children.
- Initiations (on the reverse side of these is a free pass for up to two adults per pass to use the facilities for the duration of the party)
- Party bags
- Party food
- Minimum of 2 staff members to host the party, depending on the party size