How can I help you improve your health?
I have been qualified as a Personal Trainer since 2014 and since this time I have built great rapport with clients through my friendly and encouraging style of training. My sporting background is martial arts and I hold a 4th Degree black belt (Master Level) in a martial art called Tang Soo Do, which is similar to Taekwondo. I used to run my own martial arts club and coached students to win Gold Medals in the World Championships and British Championships.
In 2018 I began studying
Functional Patterns which looks at training people, using the movement patterns
that humans evolved to do. This means integrating the body as one whole
unit when working out. You’ll find through this way of training that cardio,
strength and conditioning, coordination and mobility are all covered in the
same exercise! I will be attending a course in Hawaii at the end of 2021 and
will the be qualified as the only Human Biomechanics Specialist in Wales
meaning you will be getting some very specialist training. Come and give it a
- Level 3 exercise referral
- Human Biomechanics Instructor with Functional Patterns
- Injury Rehabilitation/ Joint Pain Management
- Rotational training for a strong, functional core/abs
- Optimise your posture and breathing mechanics
- Sports Performance- including Mixed Martial Arts