How can I help you improve your health?
Throughout his physiotherapy career Garry has gained a wide-range of knowledge and skills with a variety of age groups in the NHS and private sectors. His sporting experience includes elite rugby with Crosskeys RFC and Gwent Dragons region; moving into professional football as head physiotherapist with Newport County, before securing a position within Nuffield Health.
He has developed comprehensive musculoskeletal diagnostic and rehabilitation skills in acute injuries, surgical recovery together with chronic conditions including spinal, upper and lower limb problems. He has a keen interest in sports injuries and prevention; advanced rehabilitation and return to play in accordance with the best available evidence.
Academically Garry successfully achieved two 1st class degrees and has further reinforced this with two publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Physiotherapy BSc [Accelerated programme] (1st class hons)
- Applied Sports Science BSc (1st class hons)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy member (MCSP)
- Health and Care Professions Council registered (HCPC)
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine member (ACPSEM)