Swimming Lessons at Chesterfield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our popular swimming lessons in Chesterfield are suitable for adult and child swimmers of all abilities.
The Nuffield Health Chesterfield swim school is run by ASA qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme in Chesterfield follows ASA (Amateur Swimming Association) standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or you want your child to learn to swim, we can help you gain confidence in the water.
Adult swimming lessons - for members and non-members
It's never too late to learn! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20 metres in length.
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £16 - members/non-members
Children's swimming lessons - for members and non-members
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lesson times: Monday - Friday: 15:30 - 16:30, Saturday/Sunday: 14:00 - 17:00
- Maximum of 5 children per class
- Suitable for all abilities
- Available to children aged 3+
- Swimming badges and certificates included
- 1-2-1 lessons are available Monday - Friday: 14:00 - 17:00
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £16 - members/non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £7.50 - members/non-members
To book a lesson, please complete an application form and hand it in at reception.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our swim school in Chesterfield:
Fill in the form below, or gave us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.