Swimming Lessons at Cannock Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Want to book swimming lessons for your child? We offer an excellent swim school and follow the 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme.
Swimming - A great way to exercise
Swimming is not just great fun but a wonderful way in which to exercise, working all the major muscle groups of the body. Swimming is also a low-impact exercise aided by the resistance of the water, so there is less chance of sustaining injury.
At our Nuffield Health gym in Cannock our team simply love helping people to swim. We run both private 1-2-1 lessons, as well as small group sessions. We also help experienced swimmers further improve/refine their technique.
Swimming lessons at Cannock Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
- We're proud to follow the national "Swim England Learn to Swim" Programme
- All of our instructors are qualified with the Swim England swimming governing body
- We offer small group sizes, only allowing 6 pupils per instructor
- We offer both child and adult lessons, catering for all abilities - absolute beginner to advanced
- Our lessons follow the school term times and offer crash courses during the holidays.
Have questions for our swim team in Cannock?
If you have any questions about swimming lessons here in Cannock submit them to our team today. Simply fill in the below web-form and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
Alternatively feel free to call our reception on 01543426531.
Contact our Swim School in Cannock:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.