Bristol North Nursery, Our Fees
Bristol North Nursery, our fees explained. Full day, half days, late fees all detailed here.
Our Nursery Fees
Please contact us direct to discuss our nursery fees. Costs depend on a variety of factors and are subject to change. We feel it is better to understand your specific requirements first before we provide you with costings.
|SESSION||CODE||HOURS||PRICE||PRICE PER HOUR|
|Extended All Day Session||EAD||07:30-18:30||£62.00||£5.63|
|Early Drop Off||EDO||07:30-08:00||£4.00|
|Late pick up||LPU||18:00-18:30||£4.00|
Additional fees, discounts and benefits:
- Late Fee: First 10 minutes £20.00 (£2.00 every minute after)
- Deposit: £100 per child
- Sibling Discount: 10% (discount is applied to the eldest child’s nursery fee)
- Refer a friend: You could receive £100 - £200 for referring a friend
- Early Years Education Funding available
- Terms and Conditions apply, please discuss with a member of the Nursery Management Team for more information. Prices are reviewed annually and subject to change.
Important points of interest for parents:
- Our three to five year olds have weekly swimming lessons with a qualified instructor. The charge for these lessons is included in the session fee
- The nursery is open for 51 weeks of the year. We close for one week over the Christmas period and for all the bank holidays throughout the year
- If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the nursery manager on 01179 749740
Early Educational Funding
We offer the standard 15 hours or the new 30 hours Early Education Funding. We can offer “Stretched” funding over 51 weeks to support parents and provide continuity of educational care. Please note that “Stretched” funding is slightly fewer hours per week than the Government entitlement. E.g. 30 hours Stretched funded, we can offer 20 hours per week for 51 weeks. Funding hours can be utilised within AM, PM or All day sessions.
Contact our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery in Bristol North
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one working day. If it's urgent, you can call us on 0300 123 6200.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.