Swimming Lessons at Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our Bloomsbury swim school offers lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors in both one-to-one and small group formats for adults.
Swimming lessons at Nuffield Health Bloomsbury are taught by Swim England swimming instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Bloomsbury follows Swim England standards.
Whether you want to improve your stroke or you want to learn the basics, we offer a range of swimming lessons that can be tailored to your individual goals.
Private lessons - for gym members only
- It's never too late to learn to swim!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer private lessons throughout the day
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke or breast stroke
Adult swimming lessons
Group lessons - for members/non-members
- Maximum 6 swimmers per class
- Suitable for beginners, improvers and masters
Terms and conditions
These courses are non-refundable. Missed lessons are not made up. Refunds will not be given if we do not have an assistant in the pool. Exceptions - Credits/refunds will only be issued if there is a pool closure or if we are unable to supply a teacher or with a medical certificate at the discretion of the management. There are no credits for missed classes. Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient take up or unforeseen circumstances. The management reserves the right to make changes and alterations to the swim programme.