Swimming Lessons at Aberdeen Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our excellent swim school at our Aberdeen gym welcomes adult and child swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Learn to swim with our Swim England-qualified instructors in Aberdeen
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Aberdeen is run by Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or your child wants to learn to swim, we can offer lessons for all abilities that can be tailored to your needs.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late to learn how to swim!
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day from Monday to Sunday
- If you'd like to swim with a friend, we can also offer 2-2-1 lessons
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- We can also offer intensive crash courses in our 20 metres long heated pool
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
- 1 x 30 minute lesson: Members - £22, Non-members - £24
- 6 x 30 minutes: Members - £120, Non-members - £132
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lesson times: Monday to Sunday, 14:00-17:30
- Group lessons have a maximum of 6 children per class
- We off 1-2-1 lessons and 2-2-1 lessons, for friends or siblings to swim together
- Available to children aged 4+
- Group lessons (10 x 30 minute lessons): Members: £80, Non-members: £90
- 1-2-1 lesson (10 x 30 minute lesson): Members: £200, Non-members: £220
- 2-2-1 lesson (1 x 30 minute lesson): Members: £150, Non-members: £165
Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child is swimming.
Contact our Aberdeen Swim School
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.