Professor R M Kirby
MB ChB, MD, FRCS
GMC number: 2379092
Practicing since: 1977
- Monday PM
- Wednesday PM
Or call us on
Professor Kirby is a Consultant General Surgeon with a specialist interest in breast and abdominal surgery (including laparoscopic), hernia surgery and endoscopy.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor R M Kirby at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Colorectal screening
- Family history screening
- Mastectomy (breast removal)
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
Locations Professor R M Kirby works with
Other posts held
- Consultant General Surgeon, University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Insurers Professor R M Kirby works with
Professor R M Kirby works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Professor R M Kirby does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor R M Kirby does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor R M Kirby does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.