Professor Kirby is a Consultant General Surgeon with a specialist interest in breast and abdominal surgery (including laparoscopic), hernia surgery and endoscopy.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor R M Kirby at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal screening
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Mastectomy (breast removal)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Family history screening
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
Other post held
- Consultant General Surgeon, University Hospital of North Staffordshire
Insurers Professor R M Kirby works with
Professor R M Kirby works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Professor R M Kirby does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor R M Kirby does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor R M Kirby does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.