Lisa Sacks is a highly respected consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon based in Bristol and is trained in every area of plastic surgery, specialising in cosmetic surgery and procedures such as breast augmentation, abdominoplasty and breast reduction.
Her finely honed sense of aesthetics also forms an important part of her parallel career as a sculptor specialising in the human form.
After training in South Africa and Belgium, Lisa settled in the UK, where she worked as an NHS consultant for almost 10 years, before deciding to go full-time private.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Lisa Sacks at Nuffield Health
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Breast reduction
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive &
- Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- International Society of Asethetic Plastic Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Bristol Hospital
Ms Lisa Sacks does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Lisa Sacks does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Lisa Sacks does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.