- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01892 552932 (Tunbridge) / 01273 627 007 (Brighton enquiries) / 01342 330308 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- GMC Number 2598637
- Website http://www.tcteoplasticsurgeon.co.uk
- Fax 01892 515689 (Tunbridge)/ 01273 627003 (Brighton)
Mr Teo graduated from Aberdeen University in 1982. In 1987 he was awarded a Harvard Research Fellowship and spent a year in Boston studying the role of lipids in nutritional support of major burns and sepsis. His MD thesis, based on his work, was awarded with honours together with the Cash Medal in 1991.
His plastic surgery experience was gained in Aberdeen, Bradford, Slough and latterly St Thomas' Hospital and the Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead.
T.C. (as he likes to be called) has a special interest in hand surgery as well as microsurgery, which has a wide application in cancer and trauma reconstruction.
Cosmetic Operations: Breast augmentation, Mastopexy (Breast lift), Breast reduction, Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck), Brachioplasty (Arm lift), Blepharoplasty (Eye bags), Liposuction, Correction of inverted nipples, Pinnaplasty (ear correction), Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
Hand Surgery Conditions: Carpal tunnel syndrome, Cubital tunnel syndrome, Trigger finger, Dupuytren’s disease, Ganglion, Tendon reconstruction
General: Moles, Cysts, Skin tags, Skin cancer excision, Scar revision, slit earlobe repair.
Mr Teo performs the following in Brighton:
- Breast augmentation
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast reduction
- Ear pinning
- Eye lifts
- Face lifts
- Neck lifts
- Bi Monthly Wednesday 09:30 - 12:30 (Tunbridge)
- Bi Monthly Saturday 09:30 - 12:30 (Tunbridge)
- Bi Weekly Tuesday evening (Brighton)
- By arrangement (Haywards Heath)
- Consultant Plastic surgeon
- Recontructive Surgeon
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation, East Grinstead
Mr Teo has a special interest in hand surgery, aesthetic surgery and reconstruction following trauma or disease.
Mr Teo has a particular interest in acute and secondary reconstruction in upper and lower limbs.
He enjoys contributing to educational meetings. documentaries and has appeared on Meridian TV, BBC World Service and Sky TV.
In his leisure time he enjoys trekking, scuba diving and archery.
Mr Tiew Teo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tiew Teo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tiew Teo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.