Mr Peter Valentine has been a Consultant ENT Surgeon for over 10 years, specialising in ear surgery & the treatment of balance disorders. After surgical training in London at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital, he was awarded the Graham Fraser Foundation Fellowship in Otology & Cochlear Implantation to study in Sydney, Australia where he developed an interest in the treatment of Meniere’s disease and paediatric hearing loss.
Mr Valentine is on the faculty of ear surgery courses in London, Cambridge and Manchester. He is currently President of the British Balance Network and is on the Council of the British Society of Otology.
His areas of interest are:
- Revision ear surgery
- Glue ear
- Hearing restoration surgery including stapedectomy & ossiculoplasty
- Balance disorders
- Laser stapedectomy under local anesthesia and sedation
- Endoscopic ear surgery
- Canal wall intact mastoidectomy and KTP laser treatment of cholesteatoma
- Revision ear surgery for chronically discharging ears
- Intratympanic inner ear therapies
Mr Valentine is married with twins - a boy and a girl. He is passionate about cooking and tries to play golf.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Peter Valentine at Nuffield Health
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Balance Network
Other post held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford
Insurers Mr Peter Valentine works with
Mr Peter Valentine works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Peter Valentine does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Peter Valentine does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Peter Valentine does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.