- Anal fissure, anal fistula
- Pilonidal disease
- Faecal incontinence
- Rectal prolapse
- Hernia surgery
- Colorectal cancer
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Oliver Jones at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal surgery
Around 100 papers, reviews, letter and book chapters. Selected papers include:
- Jones OM, Lindsey I, Cunningham C., Laparoscopic colorectal surgery, BMJ 2011; Dec 28: 343:d8029.
- Jones OM, Cunningham C, Lindsey I., The assessment and management of rectal prolapse, rectal intussusception, rectocoele and enterocoele in adults, BMJ 2011; Feb 1; 342:c7099.
- Jones OM, Stevenson AR, Clark D, Stitz RW, Lumley JW, Laparoscopic resection for diverticular disease: follow-up of 500 consecutive patients, Ann Surg 2008; 248:1092-7.
- Jones OM, Hunterian Lecture: Towards safer treatments for benign anorectal disease: the pharmacological manipulation of the internal anal sphincter, Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2007; 89:574-9.
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Oxford Radcliffe NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Oliver Jones works with
Mr Oliver Jones works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Bupa Global
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Oliver Jones does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Oliver Jones does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Oliver Jones does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.