- Specialities Orthopaedics, Spinal Surgery
- Telephone 01782 382507 (Clinic Bookings Team)
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3121087
- Fax 01782 712748 (Clinic Bookings Team)
Mr Mark Brown is a full time consultant spinal surgeon, with Fellowship training in orthopaedic spine surgery and spinal neurosurgery. He has expertise in the operative and non-operative management of all types of spinal disorders except deformity, and has a particular interest in the non-operative management of spinal pain. He is the Trauma and Orthopaedic lead for teaching Medical Students locally, and teaches on spinal surgery courses nationally. He is the orthopaedic lead clinician for Patient Safety and Infection Control. He has been a consultant in Stoke-on-Trent since 1997.
- Weekly Monday AM
- Weekly Thursday PM
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust
Spinal surgery, cervical spine surgery and back pain.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
DeclarationMr Mark Brown works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Mark Brown does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Brown does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Brown does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.