Marc Pacifico is dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of care every cosmetic or reconstructive surgery patient in his care. He will provide you with an open and honest opinion regarding your suitability for surgery, with your safety and wellbeing as his top priority. Marc prides himself on the very personal relationship he develops with his patients, understanding that the trust and confidence you have in your surgeon is vital throughout your surgical journey.
Marc has been comprehensively trained in the most advanced techniques in aesthetic surgery; both in the UK and during his time he spent working in Melbourne, Australia.
To arrange a free 15 minute confidential discussion with Mr Pacifico contact Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells helpline on 01892 552932.
Mr Pacifico specialises in:
Aesthetic surgery to the face, breast and trunk
Spending time with my young family!
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Marc Pacifico at Nuffield Health
- Breast reconstruction
- Body contouring
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Facelift surgery
- Buttock lift
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty)
- Breast reduction
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
Mr Pacifico has published widely in the international plastic surgery literature. He has also lectured and given presentations nationally and internationally and co-authored book chapters.
Current on going research projects he is involved with include:
- Investigating ways of improving breast reconstruction outcomes in patients undergoing free flap (TRAM or DIEP) breast reconstruction procedures.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive &
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic &
- Reconstructive Surgeon, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead
Insurers Mr Marc Pacifico works with
Mr Marc Pacifico works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Marc Pacifico does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Marc Pacifico does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Marc Pacifico does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.