Mr Maneesh Bhatia
MB BS, MS (Orth), FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Tr &Orth)
- Orthopaedics, Foot Ankle and Lower Limb
- Year of first qualification
- GMC Number
Mr Bhatia is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester General Hospital with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Bhatia specialises in foot and ankle surgery including bunion surgery, failed bunion surgery, lesser toe deformity correction, hallux rigidus, morton's neuroma, rheumatoid foot reconstruction, arthroscopy of the ankle, sports injuries (ankle stability), deformity correction, midfoot and hindfoot fusions, arthroscopic ankle fusion, achilles, peroneal, tibialis posterior tendon disorders and ankle replacement.
Mr Bhatia was recently selected for the prestigious European Foot and Ankle Society's annual visiting fellowship in the USA. Mr Bhatia visited Dallas, Charlotte and Rochester.
- Weekly Monday evening
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary
- European Foot Ankle Society
- British Orthopaedic Foot Ankle Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Medical Defence Union
Mr Bhatia's research interests include minimally invasive achilles tendon repair, hallux valgus, failed bunion surgery, Morton's neuroma, rheumatoid foot and hallux rigidus.