Mr Horgan's special interests include hernias, gall stones, reflux disease and laparoscopic surgery.
Tanzanian link surgeon, teaching and training in Africa.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Liam Horgan at Nuffield Health
- Barium Meal or Enema
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Laparoscopic reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Excisional biopsy
- Gynaecological biopsies
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Hernia repair
- Reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- Alliance Surgical
- Northumbrian Upper Gastro-Intestinal Team of Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Surgeon, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Liam Horgan works with
Mr Liam Horgan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Liam Horgan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Liam Horgan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Liam Horgan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.