Mr Horgan's special interests include hernias, gall stones, reflux disease and laparoscopic surgery.
Tanzanian link surgeon, teaching and training in Africa.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Liam Horgan at Nuffield Health
- Laparoscopic anti reflux surgery
- Gynaecological biopsies
- Excisional biopsy
- Hernia repair
- Reflux surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Barium Meal or Enema
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- PH monitoring (24 hour)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- Alliance Surgical
- Northumbrian Upper Gastro-Intestinal Team of Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Surgeon, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Liam Horgan works with
Mr Liam Horgan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Liam Horgan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Liam Horgan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Liam Horgan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.