Mr Harvey is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with special interest in assessment and treatment of patients with spinal problems. His special interests include management of back and neck pain, minimally invasive injections for pain relief, cervical surgery including disc replacement and lumbar spine surgery.
Mr Harvey specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital:
- Weekly Thursday evening
- Queen Alexandra Hospital
- Nuffield Health Hospital Chichester
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- British Cervical Spine Society
- Medical Defence Union
- Variability in cobb angle measurements using reformatted computerized tomography scans
- Regional orthopaedic courses rationale and practice
- Preventing methicillin resitant staphylococcus aureus infection in joint replacements a new problem requiring old solutions
- Management of paediatric spinal fractures
DeclarationMr Jason Harvey works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Jason Harvey does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jason Harvey does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jason Harvey does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.