- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01223 370922
- Year of first qualification 1989
- GMC Number 3339655
- Fax 01223 370971
Mr Hopkinson-Woolley is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery. He received his Hand Fellowship training in Orthopaedic and Plastic Hand Surgery in Oxford. Previously he was an Upper Limb Consultant and Hand Surgeon at Ipswich Hospital.
- Monday 08:00 - 12:00 by arrangement
- Thursday 09:30 - 13:00 by arrangement
- Consultant Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon, Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospital Cambridge
Teaching commitment at Addenbrooke's Hospital and Faculty Member on regional, national and international courses in surgery and hand surgery.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (Fellow)
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationMr James Hopkinson-Woolley works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr James Hopkinson-Woolley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr James Hopkinson-Woolley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr James Hopkinson-Woolley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.