- Specialities Orthopaedics, Hip & Knee Surgery
- Telephone 01277 695 695
- Year of first qualification 1973
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 2380588
- Fax 01277 261 924
Mr Plaha gained the fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Bombay in 1975. Working mainly in major trauma in Bombay, India he trained in general paediatrics and vascular surgery.
Moving to London to further his orthopaedic training, he gained FRCS Edinburgh, FRCS England and FRCS (Tr & Orth) Edinburgh. He continued in trauma and general orthopaedics as well as becoming a consultant for Barking Havering and Redbridge Hospital in 1992. His specialities are lower limb reconstruction surgery and complex hip revision surgery.
Mr Plaha specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Weekly Wednesday 14:00 - 19:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
- Lower limb reconstructive surgery
- Hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Foot surgery
Cricket and house refurbishments.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association (Chairman of B.H.R. Division)
DeclarationMr H S Plaha works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr H S Plaha does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr H S Plaha does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr H S Plaha does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.