Mr Guy Harris
MB BS, FRCS (Gen)
GMC number: 3477025
Practicing since: 1991
- By arrangement
Or call us on
Guy Harris trained in London and the South East of England in general, colorectal and laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery.
In addition he spent two and a half years in Fellowship training in the United States (Cleveland Clinic Foundation Ohio) and Australia (Queen Elizabeth Hospital Adelaide) undertaking specialist training in surgery for colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease as well as advanced laparoscopic techniques.
He took up his consultant post in 2004 specialising in these fields as well as endoscopy and hernia surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Guy Harris at Nuffield Health
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Hernia repair
- Excision of skin lesion
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair
- Hernia unilateral
- Anterior resection
Locations Mr Guy Harris works with
Colorectal Cancer and Surgery for Inflamatory Bowel Disease
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- American Society Colon &
- Rectal Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant General &
- Colorectal Surgeon, St Richard’s Hospital Chichester
- Consultant General &
- Colorectal Surgeon, Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
- Laparoscopic Colorectal Fellow Queen Elizabeth Hospital Adelaide, Australia
- Sandord Standard Weiss Research Fellow Colorectal Neoplasia Cleveland Foundation Clinic
Insurers Mr Guy Harris works with
Mr Guy Harris works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Guy Harris does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Guy Harris does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Guy Harris does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.