- Specialities Breast Surgery, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Aesthetic Breast Surgery, Oncoplastic Surgery, Body Contouring, Liposculpture
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton appointments) or 0207 079 0050 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3117691
- Website http://www.plasticsurgeryw1.com/
- Fax 0207 079 0051
Mr David Ross is a senior Consultant in Plastic Surgery at Guys and and St Thomas' and Honorary Consultant at St Marks and Kings College Hospitals. He qualified from UCL. During his specialist training David completed his thesis in Melanoma and cancer genetics, as well as a postgraduate diploma in the history of medicine. He completed his specialist training in cancer reconstruction at the MD Anderson In Texas, and the Royal Marsden.
He has an international reputation in several areas of reconstructive and aesthetic surgery and sees patients from across the globe. David is committed to education and conceived and directs Fellowships in both Microsurgery and Aesthetic surgery. He lectures regularly in the UK and abroad and has authored many publications and book chapters.
- Alternate Monday's from 16:00
- Guys and St Thomas' NHS Trust
- Reconstructive surgery of the face, breast and torso. Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Abdominoplasty and post pregnancy rejuvenation
- Skin cancers and benign skin lesions
- Aesthetic surgery of the face, breast and torso, liposuction
- Surgery after massive weight loss
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons
- Reconstruction of the abdominal wall and perineum after cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and trauma
- Complex wounds
- Melanoma and Skin cancers
- Aesthetic Reconstruction of the breast and the chest
DeclarationMr David Ross works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr David Ross does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Ross does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Ross does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.