- Specialities Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Head and Neck, Aesthetic Breast Surgery, Body Contouring, Breast Surgery, Plastic Surgery
- Telephone 01392 262 157
- Year of first qualification 2000
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4699389
- Website http://cgwaesthetics.co.uk/
- Fax 01392 894941
Mr Wallace was educated at Tonbridge School, Kent, and the University of Edinburgh Medical School. He qualified in 2000 with Bachelor Degrees in Medicine, Surgery, and in Science with
Mr Wallace performs the full spectrum of modern cosmetic surgery, specialising in:
- breast augmentation, reduction and uplift (mastopexy)
- tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and body contouring (liposuction)
- facial aesthetic surgery (eyelid and eyebag reduction, facelift, necklift, midface lift, browlift, structural facial contouring)
- nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- ear reshaping and setback (pinnaplasty)
- thigh lift
- arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Botox and fillers (non-surgical facelift, lip and cheekbone enhancements, non-surgical rhinoplasty).
- By arrangement
- Monday PM
- Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon at Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- Honorary Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon at Torbay Hospital
- Consultant Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital
Mr Wallace is also available for medicolegal report writing.
He enjoys drawing, travelling and good food, and has a passion for collecting fountain pens.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons
- Rhinoplasty Society of Europe
- Fello of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in Plastic Surgery
- British Association of Head & Neck Oncology
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- General Medical Council Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
Mr Wallace has published more than 90 papers in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals, 15 book chapters in major plastic surgery textbooks, and presented more than 60 international-level presentations to Plastic Surgery Learned Societies worldwide. Mr Wallace's published work has been cited more than 1200 times by the international literature and his academic track record recognised as significant through invitations onto the Editorial Boards for the "Annals of Plastic Surgery", "Frontiers in Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery", and the “International Microsurgery Journal” for which he also serves as Deputy Editor. In 2017, he was awarded Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Exeter Medical School.
Mr Wallace has won nationally and internationally competed research prizes. In 2015, he and his coauthors won the "Best Craniofacial Paper" award from the "Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery" journal for their publication, "Botulinum Toxin to Improve Results in Cleft Lip Repair", a randomized controlled trial assessing the benefits of botulinum toxin on scar quality. Mr Wallace was invited to serve as a trained surgical outcomes reviewer for “Smile Train”, the world's largest cleft lip and palate charity with which he is proud to be associated.
DeclarationMr Christopher G. Wallace works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- The Exeter Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Christopher G. Wallace does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher G. Wallace does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher G. Wallace does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.