- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery, Aesthetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 0844 272 5951
- Year of first qualification 1995
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4229522
- Website https://www.teesplasticsurgery.co.uk/ https://www.yorkplasticsurgery.co.uk/
Mr Dunkin is one of our most experienced Plastic Surgeons, specialising in Cosmetic procedures to enhance your breasts, body and face. He offers a high quality service at both Nuffield Health Tees Hospital and Nuffield Health York Hospital, so whether you live in the North East or Yorkshire you can choose which clinic suits you best.
Chris trained in Medicine and Surgery in London and Edinburgh before deciding upon a career in Plastic Surgery. He trained in some of the UK’s best plastic surgery units before completing his training with an international fellowship in the world famous Plastic Surgery Unit at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in Australia.
- Monday 14:00 - 20:00 (Tees)
- Tuesday 14:00 - 20:00 (York)
- Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon
Mr Dunkin offers the full range of cosmetic treatments at Nuffield Health Tees and York Hospitals for your breast, body and face including:
Breast surgery (top 5)
- Breast enlargement
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (Mastopexy)
- Breast enlargement & Uplift
- Male breast reduction (gynaecomastia)
Body surgery (top 5)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Body contouring
- Thigh and arm lift
Facial treatments (top 5)
- Eyelid surgery (upper and lower blepharoplasty)
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
If the treatment that you are interested is not listed please get in touch for details.
Mr Dunkin enjoys travelling and spending time with his family.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- GMC Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery
Mr Dunkin spent two years at Oxford University researching scars and scar prevention.
He was awarded the prestigious Duke of Kent Research Fellowship by the Stoke Mandeville Burns and Reconstructive Surgery Research Trust (Restore) and presented his work at scientific and surgical meetings in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia.
Chris received a Young Investigator Award from the Wound Care Society (Amsterdam 2002) and the Paton-Masser Memorial Prize from the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (London 2005) and was awarded his Doctorate of Medicine (MD) from the University of London for this work.
Chris has been published on a wide range of plastic surgery research. Please click the following link for a full list of publications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Dunkin%20C[Author]
DeclarationMr Christopher Dunkin works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Christopher Dunkin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Dunkin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Dunkin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.