- Specialities General Medicine, Geriatrics, Elderly Medicine (Geriatrics)
- Telephone 01223 596103 Ext: 6103
- Year of first qualification 1994
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4123561
- Fax 01223 217080
Dr Kirthisingha is a Consultant Physician and Geriatrician at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust. She has a Honorary Contract at Addenbrookes Hospital. She qualified in 1994 having studied at St Andrews University for her pre-clinical training and Oxford University for her clinical training. She undertook her post graduate training in Oxford and Bristol.
Her practice includes treating patients with Long Term Conditions with multiple comorbidities, Frailty, Loss of balance and Falls, Pain, Mild Cognitive Impairment and those patients that require a Medication Review.
- Bi monthly Thursday 08:30 – 12:30
- Consultant Community Geriatrician, Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Honorary Consultant in Elderly Care , Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Addenbrookes Hospital)
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Geriatric Society
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
NHS Innovation Challenge Prize 2013
Dr Viveca Kirthisingha does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Viveca Kirthisingha does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Viveca Kirthisingha does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.