- Specialities Psychology
- Year of first qualification 1984
Dr Anderson is a Consultant Neuropsychologist and HCPC-Registered Clinical Psychologist. He is listed in the Specialist Register (SRCN) of the BPS Division of Neuropsychology (DoN). He is an examiner for the BPS Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QiCN) and has previously acted as a BPS-endorsed National Assessor for the appointment of consultant grade neuropsychologists within the NHS.
He served on the National Executive Committee of the BPS Division of Neuropsychology (2006-2009). He was Chair of OPSYRIS (Organisation for Psychological Research into Stroke) between 2008-2010 and has provided input to various BPS working party groups. He was awarded Fellowship of the British Psychological Society in 2013.
His 30 years of experience as a neuropsychologist has included teaching, research and practice in Great Britain, Australia and South Africa.
- By arrangement
- Lead Consultant Neuropsychologist and Head of Speciality, Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre
All neurological conditions resulting in cognitive impairment (e.g. traumatic brain injury/concussion, dementia, mild cognitive impairment, epilepsy, neurotoxicology, neuro-oncology/ brain tumours, stroke, multiple sclerosis).
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Cognitive Rehabilitation/Behaviour Therapy (neurological conditions)
- Registered Cogmed provider
- Health and Care Professions Council Practitioner Psychologist
- British Psychological Society (Divisions of Clinical Psychology and Neuropsychology)
- International Neuropsychological Society
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association
In addition to presentations at local and international conferences, Dr Anderson’s portfolio includes published articles in peer-reviewed journals.
DeclarationDr Stuart Anderson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Stuart Anderson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Stuart Anderson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Stuart Anderson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.