Dr Natalia Cartledge graduated in 2002 and trained in London and the South-East. She trained in leading hospitals including Great Ormond Street Hospital, Evelina Children’s Hospital, The Royal London Hospital and The Royal Brompton Hospital. Dr Cartledge completed her specialist training with special interests in paediatric allergy and dermatology and has been a Consultant Paediatrician since 2017.
Dr Cartledge works for Great Ormond Street Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and also at Royal Surrey County NHS Foundation Trust where she is the Paediatric Dermatology and Allergy lead. Dr Cartledge has been awarded SPIN accreditation in paediatric dermatology from the RCPCH.
Dr Cartledge specialises in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of children from ages 0 to 18 years with issues around allergy, skin and associated problems. Her special interests are the treatment of eczema, food allergies, acne, rashes and birthmarks including infantile haemangiomas.
- General Paediatrics (routine paediatric checks, immunisations, coughs, reflux, rashes, etc)
- All aspects of allergic disease (food allergy, asthma, hay fever)
- Infantile Haemangiomas (Strawberry Birthmarks)
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Natalia Cartledge at Nuffield Health
- Allergy testing
Dr Cartledge published papers in scientific journals on food allergy and eczema.
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Paediatrician Great Ormond Street Hospital and Royal Surrey County Hospital
Insurers Dr Natalia Cartledge works with
Dr Natalia Cartledge works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Natalia Cartledge does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Natalia Cartledge does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Natalia Cartledge does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.