Dr Natalia Cartedge graduated in 2002 in Moscow, Russia and moved to London where she completed her postgraduate training. Whilst training in some of the world’s best hospitals like Evelina Children’s Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital, Dr Cartledge developed interests in paediatric allergy and dermatology. In 2017 she was appointed as a full time NHS consultant at Royal Surrey County Hospital where Dr Cartledge is a paediatric allergy and dermatology lead. Dr Cartledge looks after acutely sick children of all ages from babies to adolescents and runs clinics in the outpatient department. Dr Cartledge has an interest in medical education: she teaches medical students, junior doctors and GPs on a regular basis. Dr Cartledge is passionate about child’s health and delivers high quality care using holistic and individualised approach.
- General Paediatrics (routine paediatric checks, immunisations, coughs, reflux, rashes, etc)
- All aspects of allergic disease (food allergy, asthma, hay fever)
- Infantile Haemangiomas (Strawberry Birthmarks)
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Natalia Cartledge at Nuffield Health
- Allergy testing
published papers in scientific journals on food allergy and eczema
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- British Society of Paediatric Dermatology
- British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- British Medical Association
Dr Natalia Cartledge does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Natalia Cartledge does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Natalia Cartledge does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.