He offers treatment for any type of psychological problem including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), clinical psychology, psychotherapy, counselling, Obessive Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, medico legal reports, eating disorders and much more.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Clinical Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling Services.
- The Health Professions Council
- The British Psychological Society
- The Division of Clinical Psychology of the British Psychological Society
- The Association of Child Psychologists in Private Practice
- The Academy of Expert Witnesses
- The Society of Expert Witnesses
Other posts held
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist in Independent Practice
Insurers Dr Konstantinos Loumidis works with
Dr Konstantinos Loumidis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
Dr Konstantinos Loumidis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Konstantinos Loumidis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Konstantinos Loumidis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.