- Specialities Dermatology, Paediatric Dermatology
- Telephone 0113 388 2067 / 07784 476 138 (secretary)
- Year of first qualification 2006
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
English, Swedish, and Malayalam
- GMC Number 6145442
- Website http://www.drfaheemlatheef.com/
- Fax 0113 388 2100
Dr Faheem Latheef graduated from the University of Manchester and undertook his postgraduate training at the Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. He then specialised in dermatology in Leeds where he developed his interest in Allergy and skin cancer.
His main interests are in the subjects of skin allergy with the use of specialised tests such as cutaneous patch testing and skin prick testing as well as the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers. In his NHS practice he also regularly sees patient with general dermatology and inflammatory skin conditions including Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Alopecia, nail disorders and other rashes.
Dr Latheef specialises in the following treatments, tests and scans at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital:
- Every Tuesday PM
- Every Friday evening
- Every Thursday PM
- Consultant Dermatologist at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Leeds University Faculty of Medicine and Health
Skin cancer, Eczema, Acne, Psoriasis, and other hair and nail disorders
Sports Enthusiast and avid reader
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatologists
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- European Society of Contact Dermatitis
- British Society for Cutaneous Allergy
Dr Latheef's main research interests are in the field of Melanoma skin cancer in which he is actively involved in a research project with the University of Leeds.
He has also published on allergic skin disease including on a recent outbreak of preservative allergy in the EU- Methylisothiazolinone outbreak in the European Union, Latheef F, Wilkinson SM, Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2015 Oct;15(5):461-6.
DeclarationDr Faheem Latheef works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Faheem Latheef does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Faheem Latheef does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Faheem Latheef does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.