He has served on national committees since his trainee days, with contributions in education and service design. In October 2017 he was elected President of the British Society for Clinical Neurophysiology.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Adrian Fowle at Nuffield Health
- Nerve conduction study
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Medical Association
- British Society For Clinical Neurophysiology
- Association of British Neurologists
Other posts held
- Honorary Contract with St George's, Tooting
- Locum at Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Lead for Clinical Governance for Mediservices
Insurers Dr Adrian Fowle works with
Dr Adrian Fowle works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Adrian Fowle does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Adrian Fowle does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Adrian Fowle does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.