Are you suffering from back pain, a sports injury or general aches and pains? Our expert physiotherapist based at Wokingham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym can help get you back to your best. Book a physiotherapy appointment at Nuffield Health today.
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£65/£40Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£52/£32Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy at Nuffield Health Wokingham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - What does it do and could it help you?
Nuffield Health's expert physiotherapist in Wokingham takes your health, fitness and wellbeing seriously. No matter what your lifestyle, sport, profession, age or health goals, we are motivated to help you with rehabilitation and exercise, and provide education and lifestyle advice, to help you become pain free, fitter and happier.
Our physiotherapist in Wokingham is highly qualified and experienced in assessing and managing a range of conditions:
- Sports injuries and injury prevention
- Back and neck pain
- Vestibular conditions and headaches
- Chronic pain
- Aquatic therapy
- Clinical pilates
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. shoulder, hip and knee.
Our Wokingham facility is fitted with the latest technology and equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment and we offer various therapies to match each individuals requirements.
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Post operative management and rehabilitation
- Biomechanics and Gait video analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Manual therapy (mobilisations and manipulations)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injuries.
At Nuffield Health Wokingham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym we also have:
Physio clinic hours in Wokingham:
- Fridays: 08:00 - 15:00.
How much do physiotherapy appointments cost?
- Initial assessment: £65 non-member / £56 member (45 mins)
- Follow-up appointment: £40 non-member / £32 member (30 mins).
Why use Nuffield Health Wokingham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym?
- Gym members receive a 20% discount off the cost of treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- We are approved by most major private medical insurers, including AXA, Aviva and BUPA
- All our physiotherapists are highly qualified clinicians, members of CSP and registered with HCPC.
1, The Plaza, Denmark Street, Wokingham, RG40 2LD
Ask a Physio
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.