Tunbridge Wells (Gym) Physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists at Tunbridge Wells Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are all members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£65/£40Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£52/£32Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
Our Physiotherapy team are all experienced clinicians, members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery.
We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments tailored to your exact needs. Your Physio will look at your medical history and carry out a thorough physical examination to determine the best course of action.
Physio pricing and appointments:
- Appointments available throughout the week
- Initial assessment: £65 non-member / £52 member (45 minutes)
- Follow up appointment: £40 non-member / £32 member (30 minutes).
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Kent receive a 20% discount off the cost of their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- All our physiotherapists all members of the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and are registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Did you know you can now book your initial 45 min physio appointment online?
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
Knightspark Leisure Park, Off Longfield Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2 3UW