Taunton (Gym) Physiotherapy
Are you suffering with back or neck pain, sports injuries, headaches or any aches and pains? Our experts based at Taunton gym can help get you back to your best. Book a physiotherapy appointment today.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£58/£39Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy - Could it help you?
Nuffield Health's physiotherapy team in Taunton take your health and wellbeing very seriously. No matter what your lifestyle, age or goals, we are dedicated to helping you get back to your physical best, whilst providing education and lifestyle advice.
Our physiotherapists at Taunton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are highly qualified and experienced in assessing and managing a wide variety of physical conditions:
- Chronic pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. shoulder, knee, ankle, SIJ dysfunction
- Sports injuries and injury prevention
- Back / neck pain
- Upper limb problems e.g. tennis elbow
Our Taunton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym facility is fitted with the latest technology and equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment and we offer various therapies to match each individual client's requirements
- Post-operative management and rehabilitation
- Ergonomic assessments for your work
- Manual therapy (mobilisations and manipulations)
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injuries
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- 1-to-1 pilates
- Clinical pilates classes
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
All our physiotherapists are professionally qualified and registered
All members of the Nuffield Heath Fitness & Wellbeing Physiotherapy team are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
Rehabilitation programmes are individually tailored to meet the client’s needs and goals, and we ensure programmes are functional, progressive, achievable and fun.
- Appointments are available: Monday - Friday including early morning and evening sessions
- You can now book your initial appointment online
- To book please call 08450 454 845 Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 / Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
At Nuffield Health Taunton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, we also offer:
- Pilates classes
- Yoga classes
- Spin classes
- Fitness classes
- Personal training.
Why use Nuffield Health in Taunton for your physio?
- Gym members in Taunton receive a 20% discount off the cost of treatment
- Free onsite car parking is available
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Appointments available within 24-48 hours
- We are approved by most major private medical insurers
153-156 East Reach, Taunton, TA1 3HT