How can I help you improve your health?
After graduating, Kat has worked both within the NHS and private healthcare, developing her skillset in a variety of different areas. Kat has special interests in manual therapy, and, where appropriate, incorporates manual techniques within her treatment plans. She enjoys treatment and rehabilitation of various injuries/pathologies; with a keen interest in poly-trauma and pre- and post- surgery rehabilitation; utilising evidence-based practice and exercise prescription to help her patient's achieve their personal goals. Kat aims to empower her patients with a 'can-do' attitude while being sensitive to the biopsychosocial aspects of injury and pain management.
- First Class BSc(hons) Physiotherapy
- Distinction in Sports Massage Therapy
- Sports and Kinesiology Taping courses
- In second year of MSc in Sports Medicine due to be completed in 2024
My Professional Memberships
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine member
- Physiotherapist at Commonwealth Games and Diamond League Athletics