London - Hendon Physiotherapist
If you are suffering from a muscular pain, sporting injury or recovering from surgery, our expert physiotherapist based at Hendon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are here to help treat your condition and rehabilitate you back to full health. Book online today!
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£70/£45Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£56/£36Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy in Hendon - how can it help you?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists at Nuffield Health Hendon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We have strong links with many orthopaedic consultants and have an excellent track record in the rehabilitation of upper and lower limb sports injuries. In addition we can offer pre and post natal treatment and advice as well as vertigo and balance rehabilitation with our vestibular specialist.
Why choose Nuffield Health Hendon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym for your physiotherapy?
Our Hendon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym offers patients private physiotherapy rooms, as well as access to a fully equipped gym with high quality rehabilitation equipment and exercise studios.
We have an expert team of physiotherapists with many years of experience who are able to offer exceptional standards of care. Our facilities and knowledge of rehabilitation mean we are able to ensure that our patients make a full recovery and a safe return to work, sports and hobbies.
Pricing, appointment times and physio booking in Hendon
- Appointments available: Monday 10:30 - 19:00 & Wednesday 08:00 - 16:30
- Initial assessment: £70 non-member / £56 member (45 mins)
- Follow up appointment: £45 non-member / £36 member (30 mins).
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Hendon receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Recently had surgery with Nuffield Health? Join our Recovery Plus Programme in Hendon and receive 3 months free gym membership. After completing your course of treatment you can start a guided gym program for three months to enhance your recovery, all included within your surgical package
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
At our Hendon Gym we also offer:
Central Circus, 260 Hendon Way, Hendon, London, NW4 3NL