How can I help you improve your health?
Since graduating in 2007 from Leeds Metropolitan University Emma has worked in a variety of settings in both the NHS and the private sector. Emma initially specialised in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, specifically within pregnancy-related musculoskeletal pain. Emma now specialises in pelvic health, treating patients with a range of conditions including bladder or bowel problems, pelvic pain and problems related to childbirth or following surgery. Her background in MSK means she can assess and treat cases that are more complex within pelvic health.
Emma works closely with the Gynecologists and Urologists at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital. She is also undertaking an MSC in Continence and Women’s Health at Bradford University to further increase her knowledge in this area. Emma has undertaken her Pilates training and is a certified Pilates instructor, taking regular classes at the hospital. She has also completed additional training and has experience in ante and post-natal Pilates. She has a wealth of experience in all areas of MSK physiotherapy, Pilates and Pelvic Health physiotherapy.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- APPI Pilates Certified Instructor (Matwork 1, 2, 3)
- Ante/Post Natal Pilates
- Acupuncture for Physiotherapy
- Post graduate Certificate; Continence for Physiotherapists
- POGP Women’s Health (ante and post-natal, continence, bowels, complex pelvic floor)
My Professional Memberships
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP)