How can I help you improve your health?
Since graduating from Oxford Brookes University, Megan has specialised in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and worked in NHS, private and sports settings. She has years of experience treating patients with acute and chronic conditions and uses an individualised, holistic approach to treat the cause of symptoms to help prevent recurrence and meet the clients’ individual goals.
Since joining Nuffield Health, Megan has completed training to become a Specialist Pelvic (Women’s) Health Specialist and is experienced in treating conditions such as stress and urge incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and rehabilitation following gynaecological surgery.
- BSc Physiotherapy
- POGP Pelvic Health Physiotherapy: female urinary dysfunction
- APPI Clinical Pilates instructor
My Professional Memberships
- Health Professionals Council Registered
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Registered
- Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy