Are you suffering with back pain or sustained a sports injury? Our expert physiotherapist, James Coughlan, based at Nuffield Health Bolton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym can help get you back to your best. Book a physiotherapy appointment online today.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Members£72/£49Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£58/£39Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Physiotherapy in Bolton - How could it help you?
Our physiotherapy team Nuffield Health Bolton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym takes your health, fitness and wellbeing seriously. No matter what your lifestyle, sport, profession, age or health goals, we are dedicated to help you with rehabilitation and exercise, providing education and lifestyle advice, to help you become pain free, fitter and happier.
Our physiotherapists at Bolton are highly qualified and experienced in assessing and managing a wide variety of physical conditions:
- Sports injuries and injury prevention
- Back and neck pain
- Vestibular conditions and headaches
- Chronic pain
- Aquatic therapy
- Clinical pilates
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. shoulder and knee
Our Bolton gym is fitted with the latest technology and equipment for use in diagnosis and treatment and we offer various therapies to match each individuals requirements.
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Post operative management and rehabilitation
- Biomechanics and Gait video analysis
- Ergonomic assessments
- Manual therapy (mobilisations and manipulations)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Acupuncture for pain and musculoskeletal injuries
At Nuffield Health Bolton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym we also have:
- Pilates classes
- Yoga classes
- Spin classes
- A range of fitness classes
- Personal trainers
Why use Nuffield Health Bolton Gym for your physio?
- Gym members in Bolton receive a 20% discount off the cost of treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Clients can now book their first 45 min appointment online
- We are approved by most major private medical insurers.
7-10 Eagley Brook Way, The Valley, Bolton, BL1 8TS