Women's Health - Pelvic Floor
What will happen at this event?
This free event will focus on the specific area of pelvic floor dysfunction. Mr Gans Thiagamoorthy, Consultant Gynaecologist at Nuffield Health Woking is providing a free 15-minute mini* consultation where you will be able to discuss your concerns and treatment options. This is a great opportunity to seek advice from an expert on the treatment of a range of pelvic floor conditions and gain answers to questions about potential procedures and treatment.
Please note that due to the current situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate the patient at this event.
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Additional information After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Dilation and curettage (D&C) at Woking Hospital
- Female sterilisation at Woking Hospital
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) at Woking Hospital
- Pelvic floor repair at Woking Hospital
- Pelvic surgery at Woking Hospital
- Smear test (cervical screening) at Woking Hospital
- Cone biopsy at Woking Hospital
- Hysterosalpinogram (HSG) at Woking Hospital
- Hysteroscopy at Woking Hospital
- Ultrasound at Woking Hospital