Treatment Prices at Tees
Discover the prices for treatments at our Tees Hospital.
Below is a list of priced treatments at our Tees Hospital. Click the link of the treatment for a more detailed breakdown of the price. This is not an exhaustive list of treatments. If the treatment you are searching for is not on the list, visit our treatment page for more.
Prices at the Tees Hospital
Treatment prices at Tees Hospital
- Breast Enlargement - Round £5,060
- Breast Enlargement - Teardrop £5,510
- Breast Lift £5,520
- Breast Reduction £6,115
- Carpal Tunnel Release - One Wrist £2,045
- Cataract Surgery - One Eye £2,715
- Ear Pinning - Both Ears £3,455
- Eye Lift - Full £4,245
- Eyelid Cyst Removal £1,125
- Face Lift - Mini £4,875
- Grommets Insertion - Treatment of Glue Ear £2,110
- Haemorrhoid Treatment £490
- Hip Replacement £10,195
- Hysterectomy - Abdominal £6,980
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery £3,500
- Knee Arthroscopy - Key Hole Surgery to Remove Damaged Cartilage £2,905
- Knee Replacement £10,195
- Liposuction - Complex £5,455
- Liposuction - Medium £3,735
- Nose Re-shaping - Rhinoplasty £4,820
- Prostate Resection - TURP £6,150
- Repair of Prolapsed Vagina £6,255
- Shoulder Decompression - Key Hole Surgery £4,470
- Skin Excision of Simple Lesion or Mole Removal £690
- Varicose Vein Treatment - Stripping - One Leg £3,025
- Vasectomy £1,015
Test and Scan prices at Tees Hospital
- Bladder Examination - Cystoscopy £1,565
- Bowel Examination - Colonoscopy £2,335
- Hysteroscopy £2,455
- MRI Scan (1 part) £350
- Stomach Examination - Gastroscopy, also known as Endoscopy £1,565
Your consultant may require you to have diagnostic or investigative tests before he/she is able to confirm the procedure required; these are charged for separately. The guide price stated above is an approximation of the cost of treatment only. The final price may vary according to Consultant fees, prosthesis or drugs used and any pre-existing medical conditions which may alter your care pathway. You will be given a fixed all-inclusive price for treatment following your initial consultation with a Consultant.
Fill in the form below and we'll contact you.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.