Private GP service at Leeds Hospital
Struggling to schedule a visit to your GP? At Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, there's no waiting for appointments, prescriptions, or referrals.
Book a GP appointment
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
- Wednesday: 17:00 - 18:30, Friday: 13:00 - 15:00. Other times available by arrangement
- 15-minute consultations
- Same-day appointments sometimes available
- Available to anybody over the age of 18
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP
Please give us a call and speak to a friendly member of the team who can help you book an appointment at a time that suits you.
Our GPs offer a wide range of services, including women’s health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, referrals, and provide private prescriptions. Please be aware that these may involve additional charges.
Conditions and treatments offered
- GP consultations of 15 minutes
- Private prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Cervical screening
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Simple wound dressing
Services we do not provide
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Minor surgery
- GP home visiting service
- Issue of Sick certificates
- Chronic condition monitoring and repeat medications, this is best done with your regular NHS GP Practice
- Consultations for those under the age of 18
- Consultations relating to pregnancy problems
- Prescriptions for controlled drugs
- Contraceptive Coils and implant service.