Your patient room at our Leeds Hospital
We promise that from the first 'hello' our friendly and supportive staff will make you feel immediately at ease.
We realise that coming into hospital can be a stressful time and that you might be anxious whether you are a day patient, inpatient or a visitor.
At Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital we have bright, modern facilities, a relaxing ambience and comfortable surroundings.
Whether you are with us for a few hours or a few days, you will experience the highest standards of comfort in the privacy of one of our 80 private en-suite bedrooms. All our individual bedrooms offer:
- An en-suite wet room with complimentary toiletries
- Specially designed and prepared meals crafted by our team of chefs who will be happy to tailor our menu to meet your requirements
- We can also organise your choice of daily newspaper*
- Our ward team can arrange for hairdressing, manicures and pedicures to take place during your stay or arrange for your dry cleaning to be done before you go home. An extra cost may be incurred for this service.
If you have any special requests before coming to stay with us at the hospital, please let us know and we’ll do our very best to meet your needs. Our housekeeping team takes pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the hospital and will visit you daily to clean your bedroom and bathroom, change your towels and empty your bins all with the minimum amount of inconvenience to you.
* For self-pay and insured patients only.
Contact our Leeds Hospital today:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.