Inguinal, umbilical and epigastric hernias - What is the best way to repair them?
This free virtual event at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital is for anyone who has hernia concerns and would like to explore options for treatment and find out more information about procedures and costs.
The event will give you the opportunity to listen to a presentation from Mr Bethune, Consultant General Surgeon. This does not replace a full consultation but is a great way to find out more detail and ask any questions you might have.
Once you have booked the event using the form below, you will be emailed a Microsoft Team link, which you can use to join the event from your computer or phone.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Hernia unilateral at Exeter Hospital
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Open surgery groin hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
- Umbilical hernia repair at Exeter Hospital
Wonford Road, Exeter, EX2 4UG