Swimming Lessons at Plymouth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our Plymouth gym. Swimming lessons are available to adults of all abilities.
Learn to swim at Plymouth Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Our popular swim school at Nuffield Health in Plymouth is run by experienced Swim England-qualified instructors.
Lessons are available to gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim. We offer a range of lesson options for all abilities.
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 20m
- Every Tuesday at 17:30
- Max. 4 adults per class
- Open to all abilities
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £14 members, £17 non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £6 members, £6.50 non-members
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
Contact our Swim School in Plymouth
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.