How can i help you improve your health?
Throughout my extensive experience within professional team sport in the field of Strength & Conditioning/Sport Science, I have applied structured, individualised programs to develop a variety of goals including fat-loss, increasing lean muscle mass, maximal strength and explosive power. This has included, amongst other things, teaching the Olympic lifts and their derivatives. Movement efficiency is a core principle of mine; with all programs commencing with a movement screen to identify any movement limitations/dysfunctions from which a specific and individualised program is assembled from.
- UK REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- BSc (Hons) Sport Science with Professional Football Coaching
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- ISSN Diploma in Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- ISAK Level 1 Practitioner
- Functional Movement Systems Level 1 Practitioner
What my Clients say:
''Stuart is a knowledgeable trainer, who was able to structure an exercise program that was tailored to my individual needs. His knowledge of movement and exercise filled me with confidence that I was performing all exercises correctly and safely.”