Swimming Lessons at Barrow-in-Furness Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Book your swimming lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors at our gym in Barrow-in-Furness. Lessons are available to adults and children of all abilities.
Learn to swim with our Swim England-qualified instructors.
Swim England-qualified instructors have the skill and experience necessary to develop your ability in the water.
Swimming lessons are available to both members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
- It's never too late to learn how to swim, or to improve your stroke
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons in our 20m heated pool
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- 1-2-1 lessons are available every day. Just let us know a convenient time for you.
- 4 x 30-minute lessons: £60 - members/non-members (lessons sold in blocks of 4 only)
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age, confidence level or ability.
- Group lessons: Monday: 15:45 - 17:15, Tuesday: 16:00 - 17:00, Thursday/Friday: 15:15 - 17:15, Sunday: 10:00 - 13:30
- Maximum of 8 children per class and 12 for parent and baby classes.
- Suitable for all abilities
- Available to children aged 3 - 12
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
- 1-2-1 lessons: Monday - Friday: 14:00 - 18:00, Saturday/Sunday: 13:00 - 18:00
- 6 x 30-minute private lessons: £87 - members/non-members
- 10 x 30-minute private lessons: £135 - members/non-members
- 15 x 30-minute private lessons: £195 - members/non-members
- 10 x 30-minute group lessons: £45 - members/non-members
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school in Barrow-in-Furness.
Contact our swim school in Barrow-in-Furness
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.